A Voice Of Hope

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I carved it on all the fronts

With bold handwriting rising all headlines


May name follows me lives with me and natures me


It ignites the fire in my soul and pilses through my veins


The caves of mountain knows me


I did my best then asked the nation to be


Salahuddin is calling from deep inside me


All of my arabs identity calls for revenge and freedom


And my flag that were foided up
on the hills of Hittien

And the voice of Mu’azzin al-Aqsa alarmed and calling for help


And thousands and thounsands of prisoners


Are calling on the nation and chanting


Tell them to al-Quds


To a war denouncing oppression and destroying Zionism


Rewarding Palestinians flag in the skies


And repeating my words


Palestinian… Palestinian… Palestinian…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP